Player Sponsor Raffle 2016 - Louis Moult £5 Entry

Brazilian

time to try and raise funds to sponsor at least one player again, Louis Moults to start with (edit: and Richard Tait )

it'll be the 12th season of sponsored strips by the steelmenonline and its predecessor wtfc forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount (£5, £10, £15, £20....) in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

I have pledged funds to sponsor Louis Moults away strip which is the raffle prize, so owe the club £295

THE IDEA & COSTS

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name against a 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 contribution will get a name on a ticket & place in the draw

The winners of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, in £5 increments

Doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed goes direct into the club in full and gives anyone contributing a chance of winning a players strip

It costs, up to £350 to sponsor players kit parts, a few years back for season 12/13 when the club were pushing steelmenforever we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each which was pretty decent, then we topped that for 14/15 with three strips sponsored and £865 into the club, last season £570 went in

so hopefully as a group we can get some money together again and help out

PAYMENT options:

Send PayPal payment to: iainmande 'at' hotmail.com , or use the new widget thingy https://www.paypal.me/iain1886
Do what you can to cover any charges if its an option, then I should receive the full £5 increments and you as the sender covers any charge, if there is one from your account (usually only if its credit card)

Please include your board name or contact details in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and post in the thread that you've sent funds, so I can balance the payments and update the first post with contributors.

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

2016-2017 pledges (paid in bold)
Andy_P £5
Brazilian £10
Siebsbarmyarmy £20
Lankymac £20
YabbasTurd £10

WeeYin £30
Kmcalpin £15
Burn_Broomfield £25
Scoojy £10
Numpty £25
Coolhandluc £5
BigWispyFlossy £20

purestate £10
Diggles Legend £20
DennyC £25
Joe Wark The Legend £5
sbcmfc £5

Steelmen1991 £50
ToxtethOGrady £10
IanC £10

fat_tony £10
NottsMFC £20
Daver £25
gamst £5
Andy_P £5

siebsbarmyarmy £10
Mad_Dog £20

Payments received to date: £415.

Pledged total to date: £425

EDIT: paid the £275 to the club to sponsor Louis Moults away top for season 2016-17 today. 15-Aug-2016

EDIT April 2017: the balance of everyones contributions, with some extra to make up shortfall was paid to club to sponsor Richard Taits 3rd top - just waiting to hear back from drawn winners:

EDIT: 14 June 2017

Purestate won Louis Moults away top and attended the sponsors night with his lad

and

Gamst won Richards Taits 3rd top nominating to send some family to the sponsors night

I collected both tops today and should be droppng them off in the next week

30 quid sent via paypal. Was able to spring for a bit extra thanks to the favourable exchange rate.

Thanks again for doing this Iain. Good to see the site doing something for the club. £15.00 sent to you electronically.

Count me in for £25 Iain.

Count me in for £10

edit - sent

£25 sent.

Fiver sent Iain

Cheers folks all received and noted in opening post

Put me down for £20 Iain will get payment sent over the weekend

cheers Gary

Marked up the couple of pledges and payments I've received through, cheers everyone, 1st strip will be paid during week ,

will give it a few weeks more into next month, always an option for a 2nd strip if the interest is there, will see how it goes.

Thanks again

Update folks, thanks for the participation

Noted all the pledges and updated where funds have been received.

Also transferred the payment to the club for Louis top

Leaves us approaching £80 towards a second top, or alternative contribution to club.

Will leave collection open for a few week to straddle month end, then see where it stands

Cheers