Player Sponsor Raffle 2016 - Louis Moult £5 Entry

Brazilian

• 2 weeks later...

Well done for organising this again. £25 sent.

fiver sent

Cheers folks , I've marked you up as paidand added a couple of others that dropped me notes towards total.

If at least another £70 comes in , I'm sure we could chase up a second top for a prize

• 7 months later...

Updated the first post - to show that Richard Taits 3rd top was also sponsored albeit late in the season

Club recieved £455 to cover Louis and Richards sponsorship

Purestate, was drawn to receive Louis Moults away top

Gamst, was drawn to receive Richard Taits 3rd top

just need to try and arrange to get the tickets for both to attend next weekends sponsor night which is pretty early in this seasons calendar

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

• Like 3

Updated the first post - to show that Richard Taits 3rd top was also sponsored albeit late in the season

Club recieved £455 to cover Louis and Richards sponsorship

Purestate, was drawn to receive Louis Moults away top

Gamst, was drawn to receive Richard Taits 3rd top

just need to try and arrange to get the tickets for both to attend next weekends sponsor night which is pretty early in this seasons calendar

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Super efforts as always

• Like 1

Just back from Sponsors night. Alona was a good venue with (I believe) quite a few more attending than was possible at Centenary. Louis was definitely the award star with a hattrick of wins - Sponsors player of season (voted for on night), Players player of season (we saw all the nominations on "VT") and overall Player of the year (didn't quite get how that one was judged). Lionel won goal of season - not sure if it was for the Killie chip or Ross County dribble and squeeze round the post.

Tam Cowan was in good form, some musical accompaniment, a speedy raffle draw (some odd prizes such as gutter cleaning!) plus both a dinner and a training day auctions raising around £1300 for youth development. Overall a good night obviously helped by result earlier.

Really grateful/lucky to have won our slot so many thanks to all, particularly Iain M.

• Like 1