Scottish League Cup - Second Round Celtic V Motherwell Wed 10 Aug 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I really don't understand why this is all - ticket and tickets can't be bought at the ground up to kick-off. It's not as though it's going to be a sell-out.

The first statement about tickets appears to have been today saying tickets are still on sale. Anyone who works or doesn't live near Fir Park will struggle to pick up tickets unless they can organise someone to go for them.

• Like 1

Griffiths suspended for Wednesday which is a positive. Ambrose and Johansen the same but probably unlikely to start anyway.

Thats a big blow to our chances if Ambrose is not playing he could be relied on to make at least 1 or 2 defensive errors every game.

If we press them and don't sit off as much as we did against Rangers then I think we can give them a game. Celtic aren't great at the back.

They not improved now they brought in Toure? I've not seen them on the telly yet, but reports are that Ambrose is a memory and Toure is shoring things up?

I hope i'm wrong, of course.

They not improved now they brought in Toure? I've not seen them on the telly yet, but reports are that Ambrose is a memory and Toure is shoring things up?

I hope i'm wrong, of course.

Toure looked ok and better than Ambrose. However, with the pace of Johnson and Ainsworth against him I would imagine they will be worried.

I really don't understand why this is all - ticket and tickets can't be bought at the ground up to kick-off. It's not as though it's going to be a sell-out.

The first statement about tickets appears to have been today saying tickets are still on sale. Anyone who works or doesn't live near Fir Park will struggle to pick up tickets unless they can organise someone to go for them.

I first clocked that the game was on Wednesday when I checked the TV schedules on Friday - I kept checking the website but nothing was mentioned about tickets until Sunday/Monday

I appreciate that this was maybe down to Smellic, but living in Falkirk, and working in Edinburgh, getting a ticket won't be easy - if the ticket office had been open tonight, I may have got through, but 6.30 tomorrow and then scrambling through for a parking place isn't going to appeal to many living outwith Motherwell

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 1

See this shite, it does my head in.Another one of the reasons fitba is on it's arse. It's like they don't actually want you to get along to games.

• Like 3

There should be a facility for away fans to pay at the gate, or at least be able to get a ticket from a Portakabin. I've personally not been to The Soap Dodgers Stadium in some years. However, as I live in Glasgow it would have been nice to know that if I took the notion I could have nipped along and caught the game. The ground will be a quarter full and for them to not have this facility is foolish. Ah well, it’s a dodgy BT Sport stream for me then. :ph34r:

There should be a facility for away fans to pay at the gate, or at least be able to get a ticket from a Portakabin. I've personally not been to The Soap Dodgers Stadium in some years. However, as I live in Glasgow it would have been nice to know that if I took the notion I could have nipped along and caught the game. The ground will be a quarter full and for them to not have this facility is foolish. Ah well, its a dodgy BT Sport stream for me then. :ph34r:

I also live in Glasgow but as I work during the day it doesn't really matter where I live - I wouldn't have been able to go out to buy tickets. As it turns out, I have something else on but that looked a bit dodgy for a bit and I would have gone to the game if it had fallen through.

I just don't understand why there can't be cabin selling tickets up until kick-off. I'll be amazed if they aren't doing things for the home fans.

Anyway, I'll just have to check my phone for updates.