Scottish League Cup - Second Round Celtic V Motherwell Wed 10 Aug 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I also live in Glasgow but as I work during the day it doesn't really matter where I live - I wouldn't have been able to go out to buy tickets. As it turns out, I have something else on but that looked a bit dodgy for a bit and I would have gone to the game if it had fallen through.

I just don't understand why there can't be cabin selling tickets up until kick-off. I'll be amazed if they aren't doing things for the home fans.

Anyway, I'll just have to check my phone for updates.

Celtic fans can print tickets out at home. Be good if we could somehow link in to that. Much easier said than done though.

Celtic fans can print tickets out at home. Be good if we could somehow link in to that. Much easier said than done though.

I do that when I'm buying tickets to see Glasgow Warriors. Works a treat. You do need scanning facilities at the ground for the bar code on the ticket mind you and their ticket sales are centralised through the SRU which is probably why such a scheme is within their mean. But I agree, if we were to move grounds or upgrade FP this option would definitely be something to aspire to.

Aye the odds have fair come in overight.

Bet365 in to 12/1 from 20/1

Skybet in to 10/1 from 18/1

Looks like a few Dossers have taken advantage of the silly prices.

I dont really expect us to win. But those odds still look generous. Here's hoping the bookies will be proved wrong tonight.

Aye the odds have fair come in overight.

Bet365 in to 12/1 from 20/1

Skybet in to 10/1 from 18/1

Looks like a few Dossers have taken advantage of the silly prices.

I dont really expect us to win. But those odds still look generous. Here's hoping the bookies will be proved wrong tonight.

I think based on our record v Celtic and Celtics record with midweek cup ties in a deserted ground if we played the game 10, 12, 14 or 20 times, we'd win more than once.

(Although wouldn't have liked to have backed us v Rangers from 2001-2015 using that logic!!!)