Scottish League Cup - Second Round Celtic V Motherwell Wed 10 Aug 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Ainsworth interview this week how he feels really confident. Scores a great goal, starting to look his old self etc.....

Boom dropped for Joe Chalmers..... Confidence shot.

Aye. As usual with McGhee, overthinking things. Why not play our game? Been playing Ainsworth and Johnson in support of McDonald for the past few games. Stick with it...

I'm sure Ainsworth will feature at somepoint tonight.

I'm not a fan of Chalmers (is anyone?) but I see the logic in a more defensive line up tonight. Just a pity McHugh is injured and it would appear Chalmers is felt to be the best option to fill in.

I thought Lionel was poor on Saturday with the exception of his goal which was class. Joe has been OK in his past two games as he has been anonymous. Not surprised McGhee has went slightly more defensive as that seems to be his preference in games of this magnitude.

Aye. As usual with McGhee, overthinking things. Why not play our game? Been playing Ainsworth and Johnson in support of McDonald for the past few games. Stick with it...

100% agree Melvin. Really pisses me off. Balance has been good recently. Now we limit our attacking potential on the counter. 3 slow centre midfielders on a big pitch none who will be able to support, ala Cadden past few games.