Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

And I'll get immediately into the spirit of the thing, if not's been mentioned elsewhere noticed that Jack Leitch, who had been on trial with Airdrie earlier in the season has now officially signed for them.

Was he top flight material? I thought when he broke through at first there were hints that he could be but that looked a bit less likely as time wore on for one reason or another. Didn't think he would end up dropping two divisions mind you although perhaps significant that Airdrie are full-time.

Adam Cummins is back in Scotland with Queen's Park and knocked in the winner as part-timers beat Morton in the Cup.

John Sutton scored one and was involved in the extra-time winner as St. Mirren beat Albion Rovers.

McHugh scored another two, seems as though he is doing well at Championship level now so it will be interesting to see how he fares if Falkirk get promoted.

Adam Cummins is back in Scotland with Queen's Park and knocked in the winner as part-timers beat Morton in the Cup.

John Sutton scored one and was involved in the extra-time winner as St. Mirren beat Albion Rovers.

McHugh scored another two, seems as though he is doing well at Championship level now so it will be interesting to see how he fares if Falkirk get promoted.

Adam Cummins is also a PT at Puregym in Motherwell.

As I mentioned in the ins and outs thread, Casagolda was on fire for Belgium 3rd division side Dender. He scored 41 goals in 59 appearances for them and earned a move to the Belgium 2nd division side Oud-Heverlee Leuven. I think he has found his level, however, at least he has shown that he can score goals. All be it in the Belgium 3rd division.

Fraser Kerr is at Stenhousemuir. Scored a 87th minute equaliser in the last league match and still managed to get sent off.

Johnny Page is at East Fife and scores a decent number of goals for them.

Ross Stewart, deputy to Darren Randolph for a while, is first choice at Albion Rovers, rather confusingly their main centre forward is also called Ross Stewart. Another former reserve goalie, Max Currie, is 1st choice at Stranraer. Jamie Ewing was at Dumbarton but has lost his place and I'm not entirely sure if he's still there or back up.

Amazingly Darren Lee Smith isn't even 30 yet, regular scorer for Stirling Albion. Airdrie have a little ex Motherwell club going - Fitzpatrick, Iain Russell and now Jack Leitch.

Can't remember if Morgyn Neil ever played a first team match for us, I think probably not, but he's been at Livingston for a couple of seasons.

Keep em coming!

I read a couple of years ago Shaun Fagan was managing someone (Stirling Albion maybe?) and masterminded a victory against Rangers I think.

I may have made this up but there's something in my head saying he is the assistant manager and took the team against Rangers because the manager was at a wedding!