Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Out of interest what was the virus and injury that essentially put paid to his career at this level? I know he had an illness or such during pre-season but nothing was really mentioned in great detail. From what I heard was that McGhee wanted to punt both Laing and Kennedy due to the sizeable wages they were on, even Wes Fletcher seemed to be having a go at the treatment he had received which seemed at dig at the club.

Anyway good luck to the guy always seemed to give 100% to the cause.

It was conor jennings with the hat trick

Oh was it, BBC article said Steve, not the first time they have made a similar error.

Seen Lee Erwins goals for Oldham, nice finish it has to be said.

As for Theo Robinson, i thought he would have been a great signing for us, certainly had all the tools to succeed in the Scottish game, i think it was just unfortunate that the manager changed so soon after he joined the club.

That's quite a result and a turnaround in for them from being absolutely stranded.

I'd be more worried about St. Mirren as potential play off opponents than any of the teams in the positions at the moment.

Got some excellent players (McGinn, Mallan, Morgan) and probably the best team in the Championship right now.

I had been thoroughly enjoying watching St Mirren marooned at the foot of the Championship but in a worst case scenario context of an easy accessible away day for next season a train day to Paisley isn't the worst thing in the world....

In the interest of balance on this thread, Louis Laing was absolutely shite today, and I'm glad we are shot of him.

I thought he played well. Definitely did first half when he was in front of my seat.

I'm too far away to say how he played second half but he couldn't have been worse than Heneghan.

I thought he played well. Definitely did first half when he was in front of my seat.

I'm too far away to say how he played second half but he couldn't have been worse than Heneghan.

Laing is garbage.

Heneghan looks like a bit of a shitebag to me. Was OK earlier in the season but with the pressure on he's fallen to bits. Last week he was a complete and utter joke. If McManus is back before the end of the season I'd have him and McHugh at the back.