Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Zaine Francis-Angol joins up with Kieran Kennedy http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40174997

Looks like I'm going to see a lot of Zaine next season, Fylde are my hometown team. Kennedy struggled to get game time last season but will be hoping for more this year. A left side defence of Zaine and Kennedy gives me the fear though.

Looks like I'm going to see a lot of Zaine next season, Fylde are my hometown team. Kennedy struggled to get game time last season but will be hoping for more this year. A left side defence of Zaine and Kennedy gives me the fear though.

Cracking looking ground they have there now, was in that neck of the woods on holiday last year and was disappointed it didn't coincide with a home game.

Good luck to the guy. Never got a chance but had a decent record for the U20s. I'm assuming that the Premiership club in question was Accies...

A Killie fan on P&B mentioned the other week that he had heard they were interested in him though seemed to be suggesting that the interest was for their 20s, which seemed a bit weird.

Good luck to the guy. Never got a chance but had a decent record for the U20s. I'm assuming that the Premiership club in question was Accies...

One of the guys that Craigan would bang about "knowing what he had to do to step up" but seemed to never quite do it - and faded somewhat when he went out on loan.

Seems like he has the talent to do well if he sticks at it.

If Chalmers gets a gig at Championship level next season, his agent deserves a bonus.

As for Ferguson, I don't think I've ever felt as sorry for a player as I did for him during that first half against Kilmarnock. I hope he can find a decent club and rebuild his confidence.

On the Shrewsbury forum

"Motherwell fan just thought I would provide some commentary on Jules for you. He joined as we were struggling in the league, losing goals for fun. He steadied the ship dramatically with his quick thinking and power. Look at the number of goals we lost after he came in. Scored one or two as well. Always looked dangerous. Absolutely gutted to have lost him. Best of luck Zak"

Someone has definetly been telling some lies!

Read more: http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/94878/zak-jules-defender#ixzz4l090gcTa

TBH I'm not sure what to make of Jules. We threw a him into a terrible team with a makeshift defence. Quickly killed his confidence. Not the best way to judge someone. Other guys like Hall and Hennigan have had big Mick beside them to talk them through a game.

Certainly didn't cover himself him glory, but not a lot of our first team regulars managed that either.