Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Crewe Alexandra have signed Conor Grant from Everton on a season's loan.

The 22-year-old Liverpudlian had made his fifth loan move from Everton, during which he has amassed 63 first-team appearances at Motherwell, Doncaster (twice) and Ipswich.

Although the midfielder has played in the EFL Trophy for Everton's Under-23 side, he is yet to make a first-team appearance for the Premier League club.

Crewe have begun the season well, unbeaten in four League Two games.

Grant is Alex boss David Artell's eighth signing since the end of last season.

• Like 1

Tom Hateley has left Dundee by mutual consent, it hasn't worked out for him there. I still think he was a better right back than he ever will be a midfielder.

There were only a handful of people who thought he was a midfielder. Tom Hateley, Stuart McCall and apparently Paul Hartley.

Competent enough right back on the most part.

Should never have held the gun to our head. Really went down hill big time since then

Behave. Never held any gun to our head - decent servant in a good Motherwell team, owed the club nothing so a natural parting of the ways for me. Whilst it didn't work out for him at Dundee, doing fairly well in Poland's Ekstraklasa is hardly going down hill big time...

• Like 2

Behave. Never held any gun to our head - decent servant in a good Motherwell team, owed the club nothing so a natural parting of the ways for me. Whilst it didn't work out for him at Dundee, doing fairly well in Poland's Ekstraklasa is hardly going down hill big time...

Hmmm I seem to remember the natural parting of the ways differently