Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

On 28/04/2018 at 4:53 PM, Lobey_Dosser said:

After seemingly thrown it away last week, Craig Moore’s 27th of the season sets Ayr on their way to promotion. Delighted for Moore. 

Absolutely. 

David Ferguson and Sir Craig Reid playing a big part there too. 

• Like 1

I don't think any of us expected to see John Sutton incoming next season but we do have the re-appearance of Craig Samson to look forward to. Somebody told me he has been outstanding for them this season but maybe he didn't have too much to do.

4 minutes ago, daver said:

...we do have the re-appearance of Craig Samson to look forward to. Somebody told me he has been outstanding for them this season but maybe he didn't have too much to do.

He was prone to the odd gaff, however, I don’t think he was/is as bad as some have made out on here.

5 minutes ago, Yassin said:

He was absolutely horrendous and did his best to relegate us single handedly.

Agreed, although some team mates were just as guilty. Simple instructions when they come calling next season, shoot on sight or whip in many crosses right on top of him. Loved his celebrations at NDP with the Moult last minute equaliser but sadly he just wasnt very good, modern day John Gardiner.

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Agreed, although some team mates were just as guilty. Simple instructions when they come calling next season, shoot on sight or whip in many crosses right on top of him. Loved his celebrations at NDP with the Moult last minute equaliser but sadly he just wasnt very good, modern day John Gardiner.

Nowhere near as bad as Mr. Gardiner.