Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

5 hours ago, dinnae-punt-it said:

I actually think he would suit our system now.

I don't think the problem was with our system otherwise you'd have expected him to do better at Killie.  Seems to more abouthis attitude.

He's young enough to fix that and have a decent career - or he might end up drifting between lower league teams.

I'd expect as someone who is a full time Premiership player he'd shine against League One opposition.

9 hours ago, unknown said:

Motherwell are starting to look like a feeder club for Dumbarton these days. Their site has David Ferguson, Brian McLean, Stuart Carswell, Iain Russell, Ross Forbes and Dom Thomas listed in their squad

What a collection of dross that list is, glad we got shot of them all, they are all lucky to be playing at Dumbarton's level :nod:

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, Ross said:

Petravucuis released by Falkirk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth a look ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ballso said:

Hope you caught him before he seen red...

If they appeal it and the hearing isn’t before the second leg, and they lose the play off, and they lose the appeal, he is suspended for us, and breathe.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, brainier said:

Dean Brill playing for Orient and Russell Griffiths on the bench for Fylde. 

Took opportunity to go to Wembley on Sunday.

ZFA was very tidy and played game within his limits. Fylde fans certainly rate him.

Griffiths was unused sub.

Brill was a bit flat footed at Fylde`s goal. Otherwise dealt comfortably with everything that came his way. O`s fans have a high regard for him and certainly feel he is one of the major successes in their championship winning season.

Clay. Got to admit I am a wee bit biased as I I felt he did ok for us without pulling up any trees. Watching him in this match and an earlier game this season at Hartlepool [ yup , I do need to get out more!] I can fully understand why he was voted player of the season by O`s fans. I felt he was the main creative force in the O`s team showing a greater level of freedom and confidence than he displayed for us.

As for the game it could have gone either way. Winning goal for Fylde was worthy of winning any final.

On a final point the Fylde fans must be best mannered fans I have ever encountered. Even when under the cosh I never hear heard one swear word or a profanity. The most animated comment was to describe a referee decision as " Rubbish". It will never catch on you know!