Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

I take back the point that Scott isn’t ready for Championship football. First time I’ve watched a game for a while and the standard is comical. 

That’s what the championship is like some games the quality is through the roof and others it would get football stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Stu92 said:

Scott not even on the bench for Hull today. Think he left too soon, should've waited out the season with us till the summer.

:rolleyes:

Watching the Hull game now and  it looks like defenders they needed to sign.  Getting hammered 4 - 1 at home, and a lot of that has been self-inflicted.

18 hours ago, steelboy said:

We should definitely try and bring Murphy back in the summer. 

Any decent defender will  work out Murphy in 2 mins, show him down the line and don't let him cut inside, oh and his fitness is dubious, and we have lots of wingers already, so no thanks

29 minutes ago, steelboy said:

We will be in the market for strikers and wingers this summer. 

Murphy is levels above Hylton who is the only decent winger we have. 

Precisely. The only doubt over Murphy is/was his fitness. We may have invested in a plethora of wingers but two have failed to make much of an impression and the two just through the door arrive with big question marks (as do many of our signings to be fair). A fit Jamie Murphy guarantees you goals, assists and character. 

As for a centre forward, we’ve struggled since the departure of Moult to find the right fit. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, Lobey_Dosser said:

I take back the point that Scott isn’t ready for Championship football. First time I’ve watched a game for a while and the standard is comical. 

It’s a hell of a lot better than what was on offer at Livingstone yesterday.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Not a former player, but Stuart McCall is back for a third spell in charge of Bradford City.

Mr Bradford City he is

He just cant stay away from the place for too long lol  

Best of luck to him as he was harshly sacked the last time he was there.

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

I've seen Gorrin a few times since he moved to Oxford and he's usually had a good game (and seems highly rated by the commentators and pundits).

He is a good footballer.

• Like 1