Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Manager Jack Ross is also planning a change to his backroom team, with goalkeeper coach Alan Combe set to be replaced by Craig Samson, according to The Sun.

The ex-St Mirren stopper is currently employed by Rochdale but previously worked under Ross and assistant John Potter at Sunderland.

Seems like Samson has a nice coaching career these days.

1 minute ago, Stu92 said:

Killie just signed Aaron McGowan yesterday, could mean Tait won't be joining as well.

I think Tait still has a future in the Premiership. If I was him though I wouldn't have even considered signing for any team that plays on plastic.

21 hours ago, weeyin said:

For anyone interested, there's a stream for Birmingham v Hull game here.  I'm loaded up with ad blockers and malware blockers, so as always, make sure you're protected before streaming.

Watched the highlights and Scott took his headed goal well, although it was a free header but placed it well.

Kipre also made a match winning tackle against Blackburn in the last minute, from that tackle Wigan went up and scored a second, seemingly playing well.