Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Karma for who? It's Columbus that owe us money and they have the player.

Not again Weeyin.....

Oxford offered a significant transfer fee to Columbus to keep Cadden.  Reportedly much more than they would have had to pay us for his development fee. All because they thought they could be smart arses and avoid paying us. 

Columbus tell them to do one and now they stay in League One....Karma. 

I know we did it with one or two players from down south. But that is different. We are Motherwell. All that counts 

6 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Wouldve liked to have seen him here! Good luck to the lad

Have to say I’ve never been a massive fan of him, good in spells for sure but not sure he would have been the right fit for us these days.

He's made a few appearances for Hull since he recovered from his injury, included being in the starting 11 twice. (More than I thought he'd have at this stage - I thought he'd be straight into their reserve team).

With all the chat about a potential Kipre sell on clause - have a look at a Burrows quote following his sale to Wigan.  I think his spell there has been more than successful which makes the last part very interesting!

"However, when the full balance of the fee is paid, it will go down as one of the most lucrative in Motherwell’s history, with the potential to be the most depending on how Cédric performs at Wigan."

2 hours ago, Last post by: said:

With all the chat about a potential Kipre sell on clause - have a look at a Burrows quote following his sale to Wigan.  I think his spell there has been more than successful which makes the last part very interesting!

"However, when the full balance of the fee is paid, it will go down as one of the most lucrative in Motherwell’s history, with the potential to be the most depending on how Cédric performs at Wigan."

If he's sold cheap we probably won't get much though. 

10 clean sheets in 11 games is great form for their defence. 

2 hours ago, Last post by: said:

Hard to know really, could also be tied in with league finishes, promotion, etc.

Might be League One for Cedric too after yesterday's result. A win would have kept Wigan safe after their 12 point deduction, but they only managed a draw and are now in a relegation spot. Now it all depends on their appeal against the deduction.