Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

16 hours ago, fizoxy said:

I always liked ramsden, and more so after this. Some great stories and insights. Motherwell stuff starts around 1:25

Fascinating wee insights into the fine balance of an individual and team and the role of chance that can lead to success or failure 

3 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Well that’s one off the payroll, hard to see what they have seen in him this season given it’s still premiership level.

Given that I could beat our defence out wide right now, it won't be a terrible signing.

My Danish friends, who are football fans but support Aalborg AB  looked blank when I mentioned Sloth, last year. Got the same response when discussing him whilst working in Denmark, with other football fans, in February. So, doesn't look to have made a big impression in his homeland.

My Danish friends, who are football fans but support Aalborg AB  looked blank when I mentioned Sloth, last year. Got the same response when discussing him whilst working in Denmark, with other football fans, in February. So, doesn't look to have made a big impression in his homeland.
Was he not capped?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Strange situation with Scotland Under-19s, friendly against England abandoned during the first half, with England 3-1 up, as Coach Billy Stark had tested positive for Covid.

All players must now self-isolate for 14 days. No Well players in there but Stuart McKinstry was part of the squad.