Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

1 hour ago, wellup83 said:

Interesting that the board say the sacking "wasn't based around results instead being centred around culture."

Given how many years he's been the gaffer there,  it took them a while to figure it out.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Interesting that the board say the sacking "wasn't based around results instead being centred around culture."

Given how many years he's been the gaffer there,  it took them a while to figure it out.

He was probably juggling soot

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Just spotted that Craig Samson is sat on the Hibs bench as their goalie coach.

That's almost as good as Stevie Woods training up his long lost son Barkas for Celtic. 

haha, a seen him with his wee green folder,  wonder wtf was in it about football that " sammy" would be able to instruct players pn hahahahaha 

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I thought Vigurs was decent. He looks a lot thinner than when he was at Fir Park. Probably because the pubs are shut. 

see his possible career ending back injury has healed up ,,,,,, again      he just didnt fancy it down here so became a wage thief instead       no pant wetters please just my opinion of the dud

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, smiddy said:

see his possible career ending back injury has healed up ,,,,,, again      he just didnt fancy it down here so became a wage thief instead       no pant wetters please just my opinion of the dud

38 appearances in the side that finished 2nd is the kind of dud I'd love to see every week.

4 hours ago, smiddy said:

knew you would have something say,  my opion , wage thief

It's the "wage thief" nonsense that I don't get. If he was on a 3 year contract and playing in the reserves to see out his deal, I would get it.

You might not like him as a player, but if a manager plays him 36 times in a season where we finished 2nd in the league, I'll need convincing he was thieving anything.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, weeyin said:

It's the "wage thief" nonsense that I don't get. If he was on a 3 year contract and playing in the reserves to see out his deal, I would get it.

You might not like him as a player, but if a manager plays him 36 times in a season where we finished 2nd in the league, I'll need convincing he was thieving anything.

well we will agree to disagree,    ok he played games but how many in his last season did he miss with his career threating  back injury ?   he wanted back up the road , made it known to the club then played on it , but went back to the fresh highland air and healed up ,   end of my rant, yes i dont like him , not as a player,but as a person and i dont think i am the only one on here 

i could say steelboy doesnt like him, but heh_  hoo he doesnt like anybody  :)

• Like 1