Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

4 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

I thought he'd end up with something better than that. Wonder if he'll sign any of our offloaded players.

Didn't realize morecambe scrapped their theme park, I liked that place.

Preferred the one in Southport when I was a wean. The nearby park had a great pitch and putt too. 

2 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

An ex player is getting a start tonight vs Luxembourg 

We had no ex players starting today Goggles. Both O'Donnell and Gallagher are still under contract; the latter, interestingly, until 30 June. 

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

We had no ex players starting today Goggles. Both O'Donnell and Gallagher are still under contract; the latter, interestingly, until 30 June. 

Are you suggesting that that was the result of the mystery negotiation in January? Reduce the contract extension trigger to the end of June... MFC keep the Euro money, and Gallagher gets to join another team with no fee?

31 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

Are you suggesting that that was the result of the mystery negotiation in January? Reduce the contract extension trigger to the end of June... MFC keep the Euro money, and Gallagher gets to join another team with no fee?

I'm sure the end of his contract was 31 May (several months ago). I checked recently and its now 30 June on the Official Website. The other players who have left all had their contracts end on 31 May.  Could be a simple error of course that was corrected. I'm not suggesting anything Wullie, but it does seem very odd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

I'm sure the end of his contract was 31 May (several months ago). I checked recently and its now 30 June on the Official Website. The other players who have left all had their contracts end on 31 May.  Could be a simple error of course that was corrected. I'm not suggesting anything Wullie, but it does seem very odd.

His contract with Motherwell ends on June 30th.

10 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

You're not mistaken. It did used to say May 2021.