Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

55 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Was looking through all the Scottish League squads recently and there are ex Motherwell players at every other Premiership team except one....St Johnstone.  Maybe that's why they've been so successful recently! :lol:

Did young McCart every play at any level here?

41 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Aye but would the home team be as confident sitting in if conceding two requires scoring three?

The away goals rule was a nonsense anyway should have been scrapped years ago, now teams need to go for it, should make for better games.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Charles Dunne actually making Lammie look no a bad player. 

And yet Thommo and Chico (TM) were singing his praises only last week on the steam wireless. At this rate the Fuddy Duddies will win the league on penalties. How many have they had in a calendar year (or any kind of year?).

23 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

It's not very often I'll watch an SPFL game that doesn't involve us but I'm watching Hearts vs Celtic and Tunrbull is having an absolute mare so far.

I think he has looked good. That said he is weak defensively and has cost Celtic two goals in the Champions League games by not tracking back. 

He looks tidy on the ball and rarely wastes a pass. Not quite making the impact I thought he would though. Still in a sh1te Celtic team he has been one of a few with pass marks. 

When Celtic were struggling last season Turnbull was often one of the standouts. However, he's still young and needs good players around him. He shouldn't be trying to carry the team.

Of course, the sooner he moves on, the sooner we get our next sell-on fee, so here's hoping he gets fed up ASAP.