Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Great to see McKinstry doing so well down there, highly thought of for sure by Bielsa. Wee bit disappointing we didn’t manage to see his passion for the game in a ‘well jersey but that’s the nature of the beast now and I reckon he’ll play for his beloved well at some point in his hopefully successful career.  Have we potentially missed out on seeing the new McFadden?

Most important question though, do we have sell ons in place? £££

Edited by GawnUpBy?

Great to see the kid doing so well and making his mark although it’s sad that we never got to see him break into our first team proper. That’s something that’s so frustrating in modern football, any talented young prospect we bring through and we’re lucky to even get half a season out of them.

Former Motherwell Captain Declan Gallagher was on the losing side again today, but was considered too shit for a starting place in a team that loses a lot.

(I love this post. I get to copy and paste it every week)

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Watching the EFL highlights show, it's amazing how many players from those leagues that have made appearances for us.

Just in the last segment alone, Callum Lang with one goal and one assist for Wigan and Conor Grant (remember him?) scores a late pen for Plymouth Argyle.

Quickly followed by Chris Porter slotting a pen for Crewe.