Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

17 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

Good result for Luton Town today. How has Campbell been performing?  

He got a really bad injury after a  horrendous tackle early in the season. Not sure he has had a lot of game time?

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

He got a really bad injury after a  horrendous tackle early in the season. Not sure he has had a lot of game time?

He actually returned quicker than expected. I read an article that said it was perhaps too quick and after a couple of games on the  bench he dropped back out of the squad for a couple of games.

However, Wee Al being Wee Al, he was back as a starter for Luton in early November and pretty much played the full 90 mins in all 5 of their game since.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, weeyin said:

He actually returned quicker than expected. I read an article that said it was perhaps too quick and after a couple of games on the  bench he dropped back out of the squad for a couple of games.

However, Wee Al being Wee Al, he was back as a starter for Luton in early November and pretty much played the full 90 mins in all 5 of their game since.

Good to hear! Love the wee mans attitude!

Bit random but what’s  the score re Cedric Kipre . Are we owed a fee if he moves on . He moved out on loan then but my thinking is he moved back to WBA and reclaimed his place.It’s been a while and I’m sure somebody has addressed it in previous chats . Just can’t remember 

21 minutes ago, Mintymac said:

Bit random but what’s  the score re Cedric Kipre . Are we owed a fee if he moves on . He moved out on loan then but my thinking is he moved back to WBA and reclaimed his place.It’s been a while and I’m sure somebody has addressed it in previous chats . Just can’t remember 

He's definitely back at WBA - I'm watching him play now.

I don't know that all the transfer clauses were made public, but if it's anything like Marvin Johnson (and no reason to think otherwise) then I think we are due a cut of future transfer fees.

Just now, GazzyB said:

We sold him to Wigan and he's now at WBA, pretty sure we already got a wee % from that move, but it wasn't as much as we had hoped coz Wigan had financial difficulties? I think.

Aye Wigan sold him for pretty much what they paid. 

Good to see the big man doing well. He should get a chance in the EPL next season if WBA keep up their form.

10 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Aye Wigan sold him for pretty much what they paid. 

Good to see the big man doing well. He should get a chance in the EPL next season if WBA keep up their form.

They've had a slight dip in form recently. 2 wins and 3 draws in their last 5 and losing to Derby right now thanks to a disastrous mix-up between Kipré and his keeper to concede - although 99% keeper's fault.

Having said that, the last few games I've seen them play, Cedric has been doing well. Seems to have a lot more freedom to get up the park, which he's been enjoying.

1 minute ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Kipre had a bit of a disaster for the derby goal although the keeper did him no favours  

Aye, Kipré had his back to the play. Keeper can see what's going on and needed to give him a shout to claim it or clear it.

2 hours ago, Mintymac said:

He signed for Wigan then went to WBA for a similar fee, we wouldn’t have got much of that.  WBA will owe us nothing.