Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

23 hours ago, twistandshout1983 said:

Was speaking to one of their fans yesterday about the potential signing,  his response was he hopes Kipre doesnt end up at Ibrox as from what he remembers he was a dirty dirty player

My response was he is too good for that mob anyway 

There will no doubt be other offers for Kipre 

I think that  all that Rangers' tosh dates back to this incident. I should archive it but can't be bothered: 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2839697/ryan-jack-cedric-kipre-rangers-motherwell-tackle-blast-wreck-career/

Oh, the irony of that wee stumer complaining about a bad tackle! Big Ced was hard but fair and is far  too good for The Hens.  It seems to be A Thing with their fans, though: I even got chinned about it at a Burns Supper once a random True Blue discovered that  I supported MFC. Admittedly, I made things worse by saying I didn't even  know who Ryan Jack was but Kipre was already a legend. Cue much gnashing of teeth.

They're a strange bunch, soantheyare...

• Haha 1

Mickey Weir helping us finish above Hibs :D 

I remember the crowd screaming at him to head to the corner to waste time because we knew what was happening in their game and a point was keeping us out of the play off spot.

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Great news. Well deserved.

So sorry to hear of Andy’s cancer, I had the pleasure of being in his company about 12 years ago funnily enough in a pub in Linlithgow and found him an absolute gentleman and when he found out I was a Well  supporter he had nothing but good things to say about his time at Fir Park, I know it doesn’t sound too good for Andy but let’s hope he has soon good quality of life left.

• Thanks 1