Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

4 minutes ago, numpty said:

Hardly seems like the most controversial thing for a Rangers player to say, to be honest. If he'd said he was there to help Celtic win 10-in-a-row, that might be a story.

I agree it's not controversial but the media are all over comments from both of the ugly sisters players, so you would have thought he would have known better.  Make the headlines with your football not I'll advised comments.

13 hours ago, Brazilian said:

Former winger Chris Humphrey now manager of Gretna2008 and strted signing up some pro's and running trial games for youths that have dropped out clubs

Is he player manager or has he hung up the boots?

Havnt actually heard much of Gretna since their demise, I am assuming with the signings they are aiming to move on up and try get back into the area they were before they farted all their cash. 

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

I see Hastie has already started to get himself noticed by the media, not for his football but alleged drunken comments " that he is at Ibrox to stop 10 in a row",  

Jake Hastie taunts Celtic as Rangers new boy filmed declaring he'll stop 10-in-a-row

http://flip.it/gI.3zg

Does driving Jamie Murphy to training really count as "stopping" them?

3 hours ago, Well-Made said:

Thought I'd post this in here, Connor Sammon released by Hearts... hope we don't see that name in the 2019/20 rebuild thread..

I think we are safe on that front. The only salmon we’ll being seeing at Fir Park next season will be the smoked variety in the hospitality suite.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

They have been trying to do that for the last 2 years, he is injured far too often , not even worth a punt.

His career stalled after his fall out with Steve McLaren (plus the injuries, of course).

Still one of the more sucessful 'Well players, though. Just wish we had a sell-on clause when he was signing some of those big transfer deals.

8 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Jake hastie been chipped out on loan next season by the looks of things. Also noticed a Sunderland page saying they are interested in cedric kipre, not sure if that is a step back?

No shock re Hastie was always going to happen. 

Kipre I am surprised at. He was an ever present for Wigan until the end of the season. Plus there fans where fond of him. 

In terms of level it’s a step back obviously in leagues but in size of club it certainly isn’t. Sunderland will have to spend a bit of cash to get him, some of which would come our way. 

• Like 1