Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

24 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Wouldn’t be the worst idea for us to take a look at him.

Nah, he had his chance was breaking into the team and chucked it to go and play reserve at Brighton, and not every week either, we don't need him we already have much better options

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Wouldn’t be the worst idea for us to take a look at him.

Not that he's a bad player, but with Dunne, Hartley, Gallagher, Donnelly and Maguire all able to play central defence, I think we have enough cover in that position.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Saw a rumour on one of the FB pages that Esteban Casagolda is on trial at Killie.

:lol:

Wonder if he's got a new agent that can manipulate a forum like his old one could.

Would be absolutely gutted if he came to the SPL again and turned into some kind of 'goal machine'  :O:O

10 minutes ago, gdalli10 said:

Euan Murray and Danny Johnson on bbc Scotland just now. Randolph and Marvin Johnson starting for Middlesbrough tonight as well.

Saw Marvin Johnson trending on Twitter. Doesn't seem too popular with the Middlesborough support!!!

50 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Another goal for Danny Johnson, that's 2 in 2 games now for Dundee

Make that 3 in 2 games now, 

Two very soft penalties, however, Danny slotted them home. I think due to the rule change nearly every game in the SPFL this season could have at least one penalty.

5 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Two very soft penalties, however, Danny slotted them home. I think due to the rule change nearly every game in the SPFL this season could have at least one penalty.

Every game on the planet I think. The problem with the rule change is that it still needs the ref to interpret what hand/arm positions make the body "unnaturally bigger" - so there will be no consistency (except the OF get more than we do).

59 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Every game on the planet I think. 

It will soon be as common as Celtic winning the league.
The bookies will be giving you odds on games not having penalties. I suspect we will need to practice more at aiming the ball at a players hand, as it will be the difference between winning or losing in the majority of the games. 

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

It will soon be as common as Celtic winning the league.
The bookies will be giving you odds on games not having penalties. I suspect we will need to practice more at aiming the ball at a players hand, as it will be the difference between winning or losing in the majority of the games. 

My guess is that by January, they will have issued an updated directive and relax the rule.