Jump to content

Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Recommended Posts

Cadden and Gorrin both starting for Oxford today, bizzarely Live score has Cadden listed as right back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jutkiewicz and Law also on the scoresheet in England.  McHugh getting a hat-trick for Morton and Steven Saunders netting last night in the Championship to add to the former players finding the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 8:39 PM, ropy said:

Gorrin got booked on Saturday 

Gorrin got booked today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, Spiderpig said:

Cadden and Gorrin both starting for Oxford today, bizzarely Live score has Cadden listed as right back.

I don't know anything about Oxford but it's hardly bizzar that Cadden could be playing RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I whizzed through the match day thread on Saturday night on a Preston fans forum and before the game their support were split on whether he was worthy of starting but after everyone agreed he had a stormer.

 

Criminal defending for his goal, Kipre nowhere to be seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From BBC Scotland live updates

Any guesses?

Aberdeen 0-2 Rijeka (0-4)

Curtis Main receives the ball a couple of yards inside his own half, turns and volleys the ball forward, which, eventually, makes its way towards the Rijeka goalkeeper.

What he was trying is anyone's guess. Does it count as an attempt at goal?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 9:28 PM, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

From BBC Scotland live updates

Any guesses?

Aberdeen 0-2 Rijeka (0-4)

Curtis Main receives the ball a couple of yards inside his own half, turns and volleys the ball forward, which, eventually, makes its way towards the Rijeka goalkeeper.

What he was trying is anyone's guess. Does it count as an attempt at goal?

Given what we have seen in our last 3  games Main and Johnson would be a big upgrade on what we have just now :nod:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Given what we have seen in our last 3  games Main and Johnson would be a big upgrade on what we have just now :nod:

Main would just be swapping one reason for not scoring goals for another.

Johnson would be as much of a waste as Scott, as it doesn't matter who's there if you don't have anyone that can deliver the ball to them in a semi-decent area.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as he’s forced his way into the team and scoring, Louis Moult secures another start and gets subbed on 26 mins for an injury. Hopefully nothing too bad....he’s had nae luck at Preston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, ropy said:

Gorrin got booked today

I’ve found myself tracking this but Gorrin has been booked in the first half.

Cadden has an assist for Oxford’s goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gadgey said:

Just as he’s forced his way into the team and scoring, Louis Moult secures another start and gets subbed on 26 mins for an injury. Hopefully nothing too bad....he’s had nae luck at Preston 

Looking at possible cruciate ligament so could be out for ages. 

Meanwhile, in Division One, red card for ZFA playing at Wimbledon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Another PK

You should be down the The Nosh and Bevvy  drowning yer sorrows 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Yodo said:

You should be down the The Nosh and Bevvy  drowning yer sorrows 

They got drowned last night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt they've ever outright accused a referee of cheating us because we're Motherwell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to have a soft spot for Boyd even when he was the Celtic captain but in recent years he has showed his true colours.

Boyd's comments are the type you would expect to hear from your average paranoid Celtic fan who believes the refs are all out to get them,  Without wanting to slate our 1991 Captain Boyd definetly is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×