Jump to content

Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Recommended Posts

On 12/6/2020 at 4:44 PM, wellup83 said:

Turnbull had better hope his team get a new gaffer in. This team is in terminal decline under lemon. 

He has scored his 1st Celtic goal tonight the winner in a shock 3-2 win, probably buys Lennon a few more weeks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

He has scored his 1st Celtic goal tonight the winner in a shock 3-2 win, probably buys Lennon a few more weeks

Also set up the first and played the pass to win the penalty I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thunderlips said:

I'm delighted for him. Will Turnbull  getting more game time result in Lennon managing to keep his job? I guess we'll see.

He kept Robbo in a job, so he has previous. To be fair, he was superb last night, just so good on the ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched their game lastnight, it was a pretty good game of football to watch from a couldn't really care who wins perspective. Turnbull played excellent, standout performer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ideally he'll be the only shining light in an absolute woeful season for Celtic and get a big move to England next summer. That way he'll be a great advert for our youth setup while still allowing us to pish ourselves laughing at their meltdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate Celtic and Rangers.  The only thoughts I have now for Turnbull is the disappointment that he played so few games for us and if he does well for them maybe they will sell him for big money and we will get a cut. Other than that I lost interest when he signed for them. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sinjy said:

I hate Celtic and Rangers.  The only thoughts I have now for Turnbull is the disappointment that he played so few games for us and if he does well for them maybe they will sell him for big money and we will get a cut. Other than that I lost interest when he signed for them. 

This...

 

...the fawning over a Cellic player is nauseating

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely disagree, he's a class wee player who did so much for us and I can admire him from a distance whilst maintaining my hatred for the team he plays for.

 

I've done it with Calum MacGregor for years now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi did the right thing by us unlike someone like Cadden so he will always have my support. Just hope he gets a move down south as soon as.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Completely disagree, he's a class wee player who did so much for us and I can admire him from a distance whilst maintaining my hatred for the team he plays for.

 

I've done it with Calum MacGregor for years now.

How  do you manage that when hes scoring winners for the manky bastards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Hi did the right thing by us unlike someone like Cadden so he will always have my support. Just hope he gets a move down south as soon as.

Cadden didn't sign for Cellic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

How  do you manage that when hes scoring winners for the manky bastards?

It's dead easy, I like David Turnbull, I don't like Celtic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Cadden didn't sign for Cellic 

I don’t care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turnbull is a class act and I wish him well (except against us).  Hopefully Celtic is just a temporary stop on the way to better things.  

St. Mirren just scored!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Bowman would be our first choice striker now without doubt. He’s better than anything we currently have. Digest that and weep!

I said on here two months ago that Bowman and Elliot Frear would walk into this Motherwell team and was laughed at...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, livivoice said:

Danny Johnson scored again. 

Did we miss a trick here?

Future quiz question.  Q - Which striker scored on his starting debut, then scored against Rangers and Celtic and had 8 goals in 14 starts before being dumped?  A - Danny Johnson

I thought he was decent but he did struggle a bit playing in the formation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×