Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

4 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Can anyone else suddenly feel the panic setting in? Had some how convinced myself we’d do enough to stumble over the line, watching this I’m not so convinced. 

The panic has well and truly set in. Weeyin assured me there were far worse in the league than us, I think he lied to me.  :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Can anyone else suddenly feel the panic setting in? Had some how convinced myself we’d do enough to stumble over the line, watching this I’m not so convinced. 

Keep the faith, there are still 27 points to play for 15 against the dross round about us, we will stay up, Accies are going down and Killie into the playoffs 9th place for us I reckon. Away to practice my happy clapping now.

2 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Fair play to Jordan White. He has his limitations but as he showed at Inverness and now at County, he’ll get on the end of balls into the box and score a few. Unfortunately he joined Motherwell side that has no idea how to get the ball in the box. 

We are right back in the mire. 

I wasn't a fan of white but the way we used him wasnt good enough,he got 10-15 minutes here and there when we were chasing a game and even then we still didn't have the sense to get balls in the box to him.that result has well and truly put the cat among the pigeons.

7 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Congrats to Ross County, they fully deserved that. 

Not sure about that. Celtic missed a few good chances including a sitter from Christie. Ross C battled way and showed real fighting spirit and probably deserved a draw. The fact they got 3 points with White scoring kinda sums up our season even when we are not playing. 

Wed night is massive as is every game until end of season. It is clear all the teams below us will get a few wins so unless we start picking up points we are under severe threat of going down. 

2 minutes ago, milo said:

There surely can’t be any Motherwell fans left that don’t think we’re fucked? 

Incredible to think Jordan White could relegate us.

I’m certainly not writing us off, if the club goes down that route we will be done for and let’s be honest, just about every year on here we’re getting relegated.

Just now, Andy_P said:

A win on Wednesday and we go seven clear of two teams and five clear of another.That puts a lot of pressure on them.  This relegation is far from set in stone.

You’re absolutely right.

A win v Accies or St Johnstone would’ve put us within touching distance of it not being a concern anymore.

We’ve picked a helluva time to implode.

5 minutes ago, milo said:

You’re absolutely right.

A win v Accies or St Johnstone would’ve put us within touching distance of it not being a concern anymore.

We’ve picked a helluva time to implode.

Indeed.  The last two games have been gut-wrenching. But it is redeemable.

1 hour ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

hmmm, I thought accies looked very good last week

Given how we played a school team would have looked good in that game, I think accies luck will finally run out this season, but in fairness I don't care who the bottom 2 are as long as we are not one of them. 

• Like 2