Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

What's the story with that? Missed this.

His gran died, a photo was took of him. he posted it on his insta and I believe it was on his twitter. wasn't even a selfie but it was one of those " looking flash at yer grans funeral" poor taste type photos. Was only missing the dead body.

Sky sport reporting that Hull City have made a bid for Marvin Johnson. Wonder if they're looking at him to replace Andy Robertson as a left back if that's where he's been playing for Oxford.

Anyways, get the deal done and give us our sell on

Does anyone know what our sell on percentage is?

I think when we sold him the quote was something along the lines of 'substantial add on's that protect the club in the future'. Hopefully it's at least 20% and we can get a decent 6-figure fee in.

Does anyone know what our sell on percentage is?

I think when we sold him the quote was something along the lines of 'substantial add on's that protect the club in the future'. Hopefully it's at least 20% and we can get a decent 6-figure fee in.

There was a story that ran in The Sun (I know) that said 25% but then The Sun say lots of things and the majority of them are lies.

We received £600k for Johnson? Generous. If we get anything like £300k in addition to that, it'll be a ridiculously good bit of business...

True but proves the old adage that same player is sold for 3 or 4 times just because they are down south.

If we end up with near enough £1m then yes excellent return but nowhere near the £2m or so Oxford may get.

That said their Chairmna was all Philip Coutinho earlier in week at fans forum. Will not be sold regardless. We shall see...