Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

At least he's getting a game. Noticed another speed merchant, Lionel, was an unused sub again today.

Don't think he's made an appearance yet.

He came off the bench and got about 20mins. Supposedly touched the ball about twice according to my Donny supporting mate.

Plymouth have got some amount of players that used to play up here and most of them were rank rotten. Maybe that's why they are doing so poorly...

Can't say im shocked at McCulloch's sacking, his signings have been dreadful and 0 wins in 8 is certainly relegation form.

They've obviously looked at County bringing Coyle in and getting a win as a manner of them making this decision and hoping the same happens for them.

Hope they give it to McGhee so he takes them down.

"Can't say im shocked at McCulloch's sacking, his signings have been dreadful and 0 wins in 8 is certainly relegation form."

But I seem to remember a few on here lauding Killie's signing policy and the inclusion of our cast-offs, Del_Superwell. It was The Way Forward, as I recall.

Sorry to see Lee lose his job, though. AA at Thistle probably at risk too now. Seems a decent guy with few resources but the directors seem to have their beady eye on him.

Killie do have some decent young players tbf and they were far from the worst team to visit Fir Park so far this season.

Then again LM did also sign Broadfoot, should have got his jotters there and then.

And continues to build his centre midfield around Steven smith who is no longer a competent spfl player at left back never mind in midfield. Any team that relies on Dom Thomas for creativity is relegation material

And continues to build his centre midfield around Steven smith who is no longer a competent spfl player at left back never mind in midfield. Any team that relies on Dom Thomas for creativity is relegation material

Aye but Steven Smith is his bae, so there is that.

The only full 90 minutes I've seen Dom Thomas play is against us this season. He played one decent ball into the box and then achieved the square root of fuck all really after that. You're right, they're screwed.

"Can't say im shocked at McCulloch's sacking, his signings have been dreadful and 0 wins in 8 is certainly relegation form."

But I seem to remember a few on here lauding Killie's signing policy and the inclusion of our cast-offs, Del_Superwell. It was The Way Forward, as I recall.

Sorry to see Lee lose his job, though. AA at Thistle probably at risk too now. Seems a decent guy with few resources but the directors seem to have their beady eye on him.

I thought he'd made some reasonable signings but had my doubts as to whether he could get them to works as a team. I think he's shown the answer to be a resounding No!