Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

For me, Hammell > Boyd. Plus he isn't a cock like Boyd is

The fact that Boyd is a cock I think has seen his reputation diminish among our support. He was an absolutely superb player for us though.

Probably a lot of younger fans, if they even remember him, think of his Celtic days when he was an older and different kind of player.

How much do you get for a ginger bottle these days ? they might need a lot according to BBC gossip page it's £1 million up front plus at least the same again in add ons will be surprised if they have the cash.

Imagine my horror when I recently found out that you don't get anything for a ginger bottle now...

Does Jamie Murphy support Rangers? Youd have thought that would have been mentioned before, every three sentences, in every story Ive read about the whole farce.

Sevco fans are thick as pig shit not to see how thats just to smokescreen the fact that they are utterly rooked.

Are they really that skint that they have to turn that deal into a loan? Wow

I take it theres no more soft loans from the blue knights or whatever the fuck they call themselves

They need more loans to keep the lights on until the end of the season. Any fee for Murphy would mean that they required further loans. Apparently they wanted Murphy for nothing just now with part of the fee to follow when the season ticket money came in.

Does Jamie Murphy support Rangers? Youd have thought that would have been mentioned before, every three sentences, in every story Ive read about the whole farce.

Sevco fans are thick as pig shit not to see how thats just to smokescreen the fact that they are utterly rooked.

Theres a tom hateley interview surfaced over the last day or so (surprise surprise) where he suggests that himself and Jamie had to keep their undying support for the rangers quiet bacuae of the big bad motherwell fans. As if Tom had to keep it under wraps