Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

A great win by our young lads with Hastie topping off a hat trick with a wonderful goal. What on earth are Accies teaching their Academy youngsters - a pretty hard and cynical bunch?

Local derby played like a local derby. I suspect there was an added edge with 'Flow and others taking a pop at the Elite Eight's self-interest too.

Accies, not surprisingly, looked a a decent side, but credit to our boys for keeping at it and playing themselves to a win. Even against 10 men a 3 goal deficit is not easy to overcome. Seeing the quality of the two penalties I have no idea why Hastie didn't take the first!

It baffles me why McMillan is ahead of Watt. He was streets ahead tonight and regardless of attitude should be a lot closer to the first team in my opinion.

:doh:

Luke Watt couldn't hold down a place in the team sitting bottom of League 1. So bad that team refused the option to extend his loan.

What is our record this season against the "Elite 8"?

Not sure who the 8 are, but here's the 20s' league record so far:

Won against:

Inverness, Dundee Utd (twice), Hamilton (twice), Kilmarnock, Dunfermline, Dundee, Rangers, Aberdeen

Drawn against:

Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Ross County, Partick Thistle, St Mirren

Lost to:

Hibs (twice), Hearts, Falkirk

Aye, there's been a few youtube videos that appeared on Twitter that aren't visible on the Official Youtube Channel. Don't think it's a conspiracy.

See the u20s lost earlier. I know it serves a purpose when senior players take a starting berth, but we seem to be more consistent when it's just the youngsters that play.

See the u20s lost earlier. I know it serves a purpose when senior players take a starting berth, but we seem to be more consistent when it's just the youngsters that play.

Also as we have loaned a few players out, I've no doubt the team has at least been disrupted if not weakened.