Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

Whats the script with Maurice Ross? Seems to have been appointed and not amother said about it. No interview with him then, no post match interviews. Radio silence. Any insight?

They seem to just use quotes with him now on the match report on the official website,  I had wondered why we hadn't seen the youtube interviews like we did with Craigan.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ropy said:

Have Motherwell ever played Mexico before

We've certainly played in Mexico but not sure if it was against the Mexican national team. Around the mid-seventies.  I can't remember where I saw it (might have been when Scotland played there in a summer) but there's a Motherwell pennant on a wall somewhere in the Azteca Stadium because we've played there.

13 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Chris Cadden starts for the reserves today. 

If Cadden gets himself fit over the next few weeks, should he get a starting spot? If so, who makes room for him? (I'm guessing Hastie - especially if he has signed a pre-contract elsewhere  by then).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

And seemingly a debut for the wonderfully named 16 year old, Liam Motherwell! (HAS to be a typo doesnt it?)

Seems not, as it's the name listed as well in the line ups.  I knew a family surnamed Motherwell who lived in same village as me and wished I had their surname.