Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

There were 2 managers that understood how to play Ainsworth and he was effective and fans were excited. Can't comment on today, but McGhee doesn't use Ainsworth like his predecessors and sadly the love for Ainsworth is gone.

Not quite what you're meaning but for me Ainsworth doesn't need to kick another ball in anger for Motherwell and the love for Lionel will be everlasting.

We'll always have that Thursday night at Ibrox...

• Like 3

Wonder if Dunfermline realised the boy Duthie who was apparently impressive was also supposed to be suspended for the game today, be interesting to see if any sanctions come for the boy playing and scoring the winner.

Excellent spot, that is strange he was playing, I was most impressed with him and was hoping maybe he could be on Motherwell's radar?

Most of Saturday's defence are current U20 players or very recent graduates.

I'm possibly misreading this but only McMillan came from our u20s? Chalmers we signed from Celtic,Heneghan from Chester and Jules from Reading.

Unless you meant u20s in general rather than our youth system, in which case just disregard what I've said.

I'm possibly misreading this but only McMillan came from our u20s? Chalmers we signed from Celtic,Heneghan from Chester and Jules from Reading.

Unless you meant u20s in general rather than our youth system, in which case just disregard what I've said.

I did mean that. Just a poor choice of words with "graduate". Jules obviously has the least amount of hours in the U20s, but the other 3 have clocked up a few.