'91 Cup Final Dvd

The African

Looking for a bit of info/ advice.

I had a DVD of the 1991 cup final which featured the full match as well as limited highlights from the previous rounds. Unfortunately this has gone missing in my move from Scotland to NZ and I am looking for a replacement. I see that a new DVD , "The Class of '91", is available and I would be quite happy to buy this, but it is not clear whether or not this includes the full game as well as the various extras. If someone who owns this version, or who is in the know as to what it contains, could let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance.

Doesn't contain any full games, just highlights the same as the original DVD, but the new one has some nice interviews with some of the squad from recently.

Thanks for the information. As I recall, the DVD I had, which I inherited from my late father, had goal highlights from the previous rounds and the full game but I may be wrong. It has been a few years since I watched it.

Thanks for the information. As I recall, the DVD I had, which I inherited from my late father, had goal highlights from the previous rounds and the full game but I may be wrong. It has been a few years since I watched it.

If it was the same DVD I had, which I bought from the club shop years ago, it doesn't have the full game. It was highlights of each round, with extended highlights of the final I think.

If it was the same DVD I had, which I bought from the club shop years ago, it doesn't have the full game. It was highlights of each round, with extended highlights of the final I think.

Yeah, "Simply The Greatest" it was called. Originally released on video, before being re-released on DVD. Highlights of each round, with extended highlights of the final.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...