Give Youth A Chance

Aidan bell

Given our earlier discussions on this thread an intertesting article from the BBC (The Sun).

Celtic will look for protection from world governing body Fifa if any clubs try to entice Karamoko Dembele away from the Scottish champions after the 13-year-old made a substitute appearance for the club's under-20 side earlier this week.

Now given that Celtic and many other clubs poach young players, including ours, isn't this blatant double standards?

Given our earlier discussions on this thread an intertesting article from the BBC (The Sun).

Celtic will look for protection from world governing body Fifa if any clubs try to entice Karamoko Dembele away from the Scottish champions after the 13-year-old made a substitute appearance for the club's under-20 side earlier this week.

Now given that Celtic and many other clubs poach young players, including ours, isn't this blatant double standards?

There are already rules in place for u16s moving between clubs. His parents should be looking for a club that won't risk a child playing against adults for a publicity stunt.

Weeyin will be shocked that club employees talk about their work in private but i've heard from a reliable source that Celtic have no expectations of keeping him.

• Like 1

No the years of study and training to gain their Uefa coaching qualifications makes them experienced. but i suppose you being the expert on all things think thats not enough.

Rubbish.

My niece has just completed her teaching degree, just started her first year of teaching. Does that make her an experienced teacher?

Does it fuck.

Think before you post such drivel.

• Like 1

Rubbish.

My niece has just completed her teaching degree, just started her first year of teaching. Does that make her an experienced teacher?

Does it fuck.

Try taking your own advice once in a while then people might forget what a complete fud you come across as.

• Like 1

Rubbish.

Does it fuck.

And there he/she goes again. Blindly insulting people without provocation.

On this occasion, some semblance of a decent point but true to form, ruined by keyboard thuggery.

• Like 1

Are we trying to emulate the Labour Party with all this in-fighting ?

The International break definitely brings out the worst on these forums.

Why don't we all just stay up and watch Trump/Clinton, there's a masterclass in pot/kettle delusional bickering to give all you something to aspire to...