Mfc Podcast Football Quiz - 28/11/16

AndyRoss

On Monday, 28th November at the Centenary Suite the MFC Podcast along with the Well Society will be hosting their second annual Football Quiz.

Come along and test your knowledge of the beautiful game and have a go at winning the £100 first prize.

Entry for teams of four are now available priced £10. http://www.mfc1886.com/product/mfc-podcast-football-quiz-2016/

Motherwell stars past and present will also be taking part, names of those attending will be confirmed in the coming weeks.

For more information on the event please contact Info@mfc1886.com.

• Like 2

Wee update on this, following on from the podcast with Suzanne Grant we offered to help try raise some funds for the women's team.

Money raised from the quiz will be donated to the team and a Crowdfunding page was also set up for those who want to support the ladies team - https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mfc-ladies

What was gathered from the conversations held was that the Community Trust offer great support to the MFC ladies next season will bring more costs and also extra demand for kit - whether that be strips, training equipment etc.

The Trust are actively seeking sponsorship for the ladies team, we don't want to step on toes, but at the same time hopefully this fundraiser gives those who want to contribute to a very successful Motherwell team the chance to support.

• 2 weeks later...

As a few may have noticed the quiz will now be held on the same evening as the club's calendar signing which works well for us.

We've had a good number of teams of four registering already as well as two players teams and a team representing the ladies team as well.

The quiz will begin at 7:45 and run to around 10 - there will be a short break in which pies will be served.

Gordon Duncan of Clyde One will be hosting proceedings and all funds raised will go to the MFC Ladies team.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite our round 7 collapse, was an excellent quiz last night. Good variety of challenging questions to get the brain working. Only complaint is I have spent the last year trying to forget Jake Taylor and you've gone and reminded me of his existence.

• Like 3

Have done, apologies. Jay let me know about the slight oversight. Hope it wasn't the difference between 5th and 1st for you. :prankster:

It drained our confidence, caused a whole series of in-fighting, morale was shot. So aye, I reckon it probably was. In fact I reckon you owe us £100.

• 2 weeks later...