International Call Ups

grizzlyg

Really good piece in the record about Alan Campbell, speaks about his role as the hard man in the midfield during the Toulon tournament and how he's relishing the England tie, also a mention of him being one of the top performers throughout the tournament. certainly not doing his reputation any harm and i wouldn't be surprised to see him get him a full cap in the near future.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 2:03 AM, weeyin said:

This is what it's all about - can't see Liam McLeod ever doing this.

If we qualified for the world cup Liam McLeod would have me turning off three minutes in.

35 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Campbell back playing the advanced midfield role tonight. Seems to be the tactic against the top teams, partly to allow Gilmour and Johnston pull the strings. 

I think him and the ref are going to have to exchange numbers after the game he has been talking to him so much. 

Love the way he doesn't give a fcuk and gets in every one of their faces! 

• Like 1

Better 1st half than 2nd.

Scotlands style appeared to be to get in their faces and press them all over which suited Campbell, 2nd half England got 2 quick goals and their quality shone through.

Decent enough from Campbell, subbed with about 15 to go.

• 3 months later...