Scottish Premiership Heart Of Midlothian V Motherwell Sat 26 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Would be great if we picked up an "unlikely" point here but I suspect Hearts will be too strong for us. That said, they have dropped points against other bottom 6 teams so it's not too far fetched.

Likelihood is though we won't take anything in the next 2 games so I fully expect to be sitting in a pretty precarious league position, but not cut adrift, on the Sunday after the Celtic game. Which then puts us under a bit of pressure to get something from the Killie game the following week. And if we lose that......

• Like 1

Likelihood is though we won't take anything in the next 2 games so I fully expect to be sitting in a pretty precarious league position, but not cut adrift, on the Sunday after the Celtic game. Which then puts us under a bit of pressure to get something from the Killie game the following week. And if we lose that......

Cheer up. An asteroid might wipe us out by then. If not, Trump may start a global nuclear war that will destroy civilization before they decide relegation.

• Like 1

Is there a chance of getting a stream for this, similar to when we're at Parkhead/Ibrox?

As for the score, no idea; depends which Motherwell team turns up.

Would have to download hola and then access the hearts tv international page.

Just use hola to get a international vpn for a limited time holas free hearts tv on the other hand i dont know but hope this helps.

Hearts at the moment are scoring plenty but also conceding plenty. They are only five points ahead of us so there is no massive gap there, we should go there, be positive and see where it takes us. For all milo is a bit doom and gloom, his analysis of the league is spot on. We go on a long winless run we'll be under pressure and given the fixtures we have between now and Christmas, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone look like two huge games unless we cause a wee upset or two.

As others have said Hearts form is not great right now and they have conceded 10 goals in the last 4 matches. Jack Hamilton didn't look too clever to me for a couple of the goals against Accies. You shouldn't be losing goals at your front post and he also came out and did some juggling 15 yards out that ended up being cleared off the line.

It should be noted though that only Celtic, with a late goal, have beaten Hearts at Tynecastle in the league, and I always think teams are more dangerous when they have goals all over the park which Hearts have, especially in Walker and Paterson.

Would have to download hola and then access the hearts tv international page.

Just use hola to get a international vpn for a limited time holas free hearts tv on the other hand i dont know but hope this helps.

It'll be shown on Kodi without a VPN. You can get every Celtic, Rangers, Dundee, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and Hearts game live every week on there.

It'll be shown on Kodi without a VPN. You can get every Celtic, Rangers, Dundee, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen and Hearts game live every week on there.

My old mans got kodi but no much clue how to use it. How easy will it be to watch the game this sat and do you need to download anything extra?

Was reading on hearts forum about sportsmania

I don't know what build your old fella has but taking Mega's build, the one I'm using currently for example, if it's half decent it'll have various sections with add ons built in. It's within those add-ons you'll find the links to games.

It's then a case of clicking on the links and seeing if the stream is live. Because it shows a game doesn't necessarily mean someone will be streaming the game.

The Sportsmania add on is a paid sub with various options. You can get a day pass for £4. I believe they also have an Android app although in truth I haven't used either.

By all accounts the paid sub option will give you a greater chance of finding a stream that buffers less and will be more watchable, assuming there is one of course, but if you don't want to pay there are plenty of add-ons and links within them. If you are willing to plough through them you might get lucky.

I’m hopeful if we approach this game in the right manner we can at least nick a point. Out with Ibrox and Celtic Park, Tynecastle has to be one of the most difficult places to go to. However, if you are a player these are the games you want to be involved in. I’m going for an end to end 2-2 draw.