Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Celtic Sat 3 Dec 12:15

Yabba's Turd

Today is the first time I've seen us since September, albeit from the couch.

Credit to Motherwell for running them so close. The quality of Skippy, Moult and Cadden gave us a great chance of an upset while the rest battled like fuck. Ultimately though, we are carrying too many inadequate players to see out a game.

Rogic is some boy, best player to watch in Scottish football just now.

• Like 2

Rotten. We've conceded 4 second half goals at home, we've led 2 nil at half time and capitulated against a side who's defence was all over the place for the entire game.

I hate to say it, but Lasley is finished, simply chased shadows and gave the ball away today.

I agree. Even when we were playing well in the first half he was a man down.

Patrick Roberts must have thought it was his birthday up against Hammell. Space he was given was ridiculous. Hate criticising but Lasley also can't last at this level. To go 3-2up and lose straight away. Also did nobody watch Rogic last week?? Same goal as last week. On plus side we were great up front and Big Mick first half was immense. Enjoyed Sellik chant....oh hang on.....another thing they nicked from another team. And don't start me on that p***k broon.

• Like 1

Feck that was sore to take. Completely dominated that first half but we did not change to what was an inevitable alteration to them. Sat way too deep, and faileDundee to match their intensity second 45. Any other team in Scotland however we'd have rattled in six today...and probably conceded four.

Ainswoth needs to get stuck in or even try to tackle once in a while

This the weekly ainsworth scapegoating thread? It's difficult to blame anyone today after the effort they put in but if you are going to point the finger at our players for the 4 goals conceded then it should be McDonald hammell henaghan and Lasley in the firing line.

• Like 2

As much as that felt like a thunder strike to the baws at the end, there were many positives today, Cadden was immense, absolutely humiliated Izigueri.... the lad McLean did well and the other youngster McMillan looked a prospect when he came on.

I find it difficult to criticise the likes of Lasley because the effort the guy puts in is incredible, however, his limitations become more apparent week after week. It will need sorted.

Horrible seeing that bunch celebrate at the end but at least Mcghee has stirred them up by having a dig at their backroom team.....we can always really on McGhee for a petty underhand snipe after a defeat.

on an extremely annoying level, Brown......how many cynical challenges does that guy need to make before he gets booked....shocking