Scottish Cup - Fourth Round Rangers V Motherwell Sat 21 Jan 12:30

Toxteth O'Grady

I've a feeling it is serious foul play or violent conduct. Not 100% sure though. Lucas' red card would be categorised as the former I'd guess!

From the SFA, they make no distinction between violent conduct or serious foul play, if its a straight red then he misses next game league or cup

3.8 Serving of Suspensions

Suspensions incurred by players shall be served in the competition in which they are

incurred and shall be measured by the relevant team of the club (i.e. the team in which

the player normally plays) playing the requisite number of matches.

The following qualification applies:-

A player who is sent off for serious foul play or violent conduct is suspended

automatically until such time as his club's team(s) has completed a match in a

competition for which he would otherwise be eligible for selection.

A player who is sent off for spitting at an opponent or any other person is suspended

automatically until such time as his clubs team(s) has completed its next two

matches in competitions for which he would otherwise be eligible for selection.

(Please refer to Appendix 4 - Guidance Notes on Serving of Suspensions).

I'm looking forward to this already.

Two weekends without a game should hopefully guarantee a full house. Hopefully Pearo is involved for us and we can take them to replay, then hump them, then celebrate by doing a Scrooge McDuck into all our blue poonds.

Hope you are right about full house. I think they had 30k for their QF with Dundee last season and was expecting similar.

Looking forward to it, although not sure if I'll settle for the telly. The return of McHugh makes me think we can at least compete. ldeally we'll bring in a left sided player as Tavernier has been ripped to shreds the last few times I've seen Rangers.

I am heading along to this and really looking forward to it. Going to make a day of it in Glasgow since it is a Saturday. If it was a Sunday would have probably settled for Sky.

Long tine since I have been at Ibrox and we will be underdogs, but both teams will not have played for a few weeks. Hopefully we have a full fit squad and maybe Pearson involved as well so he can replicate the play off leg at Ibrox.

I think there will be a decent crowd because of the winter break. A win would be great but even a draw would give us even more ££££.

Enjoyed a relatively 'fuss-free' visit the last time (Play-Off) final by bus, thought I'd do the same this time and take my grandson on his first visit to Ibrox. The lack of transport, might make me think twice about taking him.

Thought there might have been more than one bus going? clearly not.

Hey! I didnt find any topic for the Rangersgame in the league on the 28th, so i write here.

We are 7 guys from Sweden visiting Scotland for the weekend 26-29th and we wanted to see Motherwell - Rangers.

But since it is a highrisk game we cant buy Tickets without a code. Is it possible to help us in someway?

/Matti

Edited by Swede

Hi Jam 20. I talked with the Tickets Office and they say that they couldnt help us even though we were Travellinh from Sweden we needed the code. So theres no otherway anyone can help a fellowgruop of footballfans? Maybe email us a code. Thanks for helping:)

My email is Matti.langs@hotmail.com

Edited by Swede

Hi Jam 20. I talked with the Tickets Office and they say that they couldnt help us even though we were Travellinh from Sweden we needed the code. So theres no otherway anyone can help a fellowgruop of footballfans? Maybe email us a code. Thanks for helping:)

My email is Matti.langs@hotmail.com

The code is "RaN93r5D13d"

Not really the code Swede.

Well if its really now way for me to get Tickets its really sad. Then we need to go and see St Johnstone - Hamilton instead:( feel a little pitty please;)

Ooft! Someone help this guy out!

If I was picking a match other than the Motherwell match I'd probably head over to the Dunfermline v St. Mirren match. St. Mirren really need to win it, Dunfermline have hit some good form and there will probably be a decent crowd there, bigger than any of the other Premiership matches.

Well if its really now way for me to get Tickets its really sad. Then we need to go and see St Johnstone - Hamilton instead:( feel a little pitty please;)

Just rock up to the ground on match day. There will be plenty Rangers fans holding tickets in the air ready to punt them on. You'll have to sit in with them mind. You might even enjoy that......

Going back to Cup Tie Kieran gets suspended by compliance officer for 2 games against us for off the ball incident ref missed he appeals it and it gets overturned . Scottish football is a laughing stock how can u ban someone on video evidence then overturn ban on same evidence .The establishment must have said they needed him for they games due to injuries so been overturned absolute joke

Ya Bezzer thanks for the tip:) but it has to be on the 28th. Any other suggestions on that day?

Ha! I forgot about the winter shutdown doesn't apply in the lower leagues!

Dunfermline v Dundee Utd. Again probably a bigger crowd than any of the Premiership matches (was nearly 6,000 last time) and it's sort of a 'semi derby'.

Or perhaps Ayr United v Morton. Ayr's ground is a strangely sentimental throw back to the 1970's and still has terrace so if you want to lean on a crush barrier and watch the game feel free.

Don't fancy St. Johnstone v Accies. McDiarmid Park has all the atmosphere of the moon and against Accies it will be worse than usual.

Ooft! Someone help this guy out!

If I was picking a match other than the Motherwell match I'd probably head over to the Dunfermline v St. Mirren match. St. Mirren really need to win it, Dunfermline have hit some good form and there will probably be a decent crowd there, bigger than any of the other Premiership matches.

I'll help him out.

Don't go to Fife. Don't go near any football match featuring St Mirren. Go on a pub crawl.

Going back to Cup Tie Kieran gets suspended by compliance officer for 2 games against us for off the ball incident ref missed he appeals it and it gets overturned . Scottish football is a laughing stock how can u ban someone on video evidence then overturn ban on same evidence .The establishment must have said they needed him for they games due to injuries so been overturned absolute joke

Not really a surprise. The tail wags the dug in this country and no attempt is made anymore to even hide the bias.