Scottish Cup - Fourth Round Rangers V Motherwell Sat 21 Jan 12:30

Toxteth O'Grady

Going back to Cup Tie Kieran gets suspended by compliance officer for 2 games against us for off the ball incident ref missed he appeals it and it gets overturned . Scottish football is a laughing stock how can u ban someone on video evidence then overturn ban on same evidence .The establishment must have said they needed him for they games due to injuries so been overturned absolute joke

How in the fuck can they come out with "not proven". There's video evidence showing Kiernan punching Steven Anderson. What are they unsure of?

Of course, the next time a Motherwell/Inverness/Kilmarnock/Ross County player is up on a similar charge it'll be the same outcome...

How in the fuck can they come out with "not proven". There's video evidence showing Kiernan punching Steven Anderson. What are they unsure of?

Of course, the next time a Motherwell/Inverness/Kilmarnock/Ross County player is up on a similar charge it'll be the same outcome...

Then better not take the risk, and just not punch anyone.

Our website isn't very clear, will the cup game be all ticket? I've not been to Ibrox in about 5 years but I assume it's the same as Celtic Park and you've got to buy tickets from Motherwell?

Got my tickets from Fir Park today. 250ish sold so far.

I don't think you can buy them at Ibrox as you need to be on our database to get an away ticket.

• Like 1

Think we have an allocation of 2,000.

Usually you have a fair gauge on what our away support will be but I've no idea how much interest there is for this.

I've 'boycotted' Ibrox for a long time, I'm pretty sure the last time I was there was the Scottish Cup replay after the 'Woods Debacle'.

The last three times I was there I got hit on the head with a 50p thrown from the top tier that drew blood and was also spat on from above. The I got hit with a bottle outside the ground. Then the last time I had a run in with polis in the stadium who were being complete arseholes, nearly got lifted and was so furious I just walked out.

On the other hand it's a cup game and we'll have had the winter break.

Hmmmm......

I've 'boycotted' Ibrox for a long time, I'm pretty sure the last time I was there was the Scottish Cup replay after the 'Woods Debacle'.

The last three times I was there I got hit on the head with a 50p thrown from the top tier that drew blood and was also spat on from above. The I got hit with a bottle outside the ground. Then the last time I had a run in with polis in the stadium who were being complete arseholes, nearly got lifted and was so furious I just walked out.

Hmmmm......

Unlucky, last time i was there we battered them 3-1 and had a great party.

• Like 5

Hmmmm......

A quid 50? I'd be back every single time.

That's nothing compared to Raith Rovers just giving their up and coming defender to Rangers for nothing because Locke is friends with David Weir. We think we've let players leave on the cheap - this place would be in meltdown (rightly so).

What is it with this country and people bending over backwards for Rangers? Still? After all they've done?

That's nothing compared to Raith Rovers just giving their up and coming defender to Rangers for nothing because Locke is friends with David Weir. We think we've let players leave on the cheap - this place would be in meltdown (rightly so).

What is it with this country and people bending over backwards for Rangers? Still? After all they've done?

The first problem is that the boardrooms up and down the country, and at all levels of the game, are full of Old Firm fans.

The second problem is that, even where they aren't Old Firm fans, they believe we need to keep the OF happy for the financial health of their club.

I doubt it will ever change,

• Like 1

We normally get a great turn-out for cup games and I wasn't expecting there to be too many left after the sale to season ticket holders so hopefully the interest will pick up and we can sell a lot more.

Hopefully so. If we were playing anyone else in the central belt (other than Celtic I guess) I suspect we would have sold the majority of a 2k allocation by now. Rangers are an entirely different proposition though, particularly post liquidation.

Surely, they just didn't give the boy to Rangers? There must be more to it than that?

As for the game itself...I'd be surprised if we take anywhere near our 2,000 allocation

A little bit off topic but you're right. Its part of a quadruple deal involving loan signings. The lad moved to Ibrox for an undisclosed fee with a hint of further monies to come in the future. I'm not saying its a great deal, as I don't know the details, but its not as simple as it seems.

• Like 1

You may be right but the BBC story quotes Locke as saying no extra money for them at the moment but he hopes Raith have a sell-on clause.

So they seem to be letting their promising youngster move in exchange for a few players on loan for the next few months - seems very strange. No hint of them even getting a development fee.

Anyway, I digress. The fact it's Rangers didn't affect us selling tickets on a one off basis for the play-off. I know we've got double the allocation but hopefully we can get close to selling it out.