Toxteth O'Grady

Scottish Cup - Fourth Round Rangers V Motherwell Sat 21 Jan 12:30

This isn't on TV is it? If not we'll likely get some sort of RangersTV stream, correct?

It is.

Burn Broomfield confirmed it on this very thread on the 5th December.

• Like 1

Anyone else concerned that we'll be a little ring rusty on return from the seasonal sabbatical for such an important fixture? Any bounce games organised post NY??

Might be but just watched 30 minutes of Rangers game there betweeen premier games and Leipzig are all

over them 3 0 currently so is that perfect preparation or is complete rest from games I don't know time will tell next week.

Are they still second in the Bundesliga? Not sure it tells us much at all as there is no doubt they would have slaughtered us also.

Craig Thompson ref on Saturday ably assisted by Alan Mulvanney hope he assists him better than he did at Firhill when wrongly chalked off Skippy goal at least it's not John Beaton

Pleased to hear this is on TV. Anyone recommend a pub in London that'll show it?

Where are you in London?

The 3 Kings in Kensington always has football on and usually Scottish football at that, right next to West Kensington tube station.

It's dead good in there. I watched us scud Celtic 3-1 in there with an absolutely heroic hangover, giggling like a wean as Higdon and Ojamaa handed them their arse on a plate. This evidently annoyed one member of a pair of couples a couple of tables over, who got gradually more irate as the game wore on, shouting "THREE CHEERS FOR THE CHAMPIONS!" as the final whistle went.

Howls of laughter.

There was talk of 800 being sold a week ago so that's disappointing. I know people have their reasons for not going there but I had hoped we'd take more than we had at the play-off.