Belic

Wellfan84

It actually came up last night. McGhee was asked directly at AGM what the situation was with him and as has been alluded to above, he responded that as of yet he hasn't shown a sufficient amount to justify much of an inclusion in the U20's far less the first-team.

He comes at no cost to the club.

McGhee then went on to make a more general point that it perhaps gave an indication of the perception of the level of Scottish football when the parent club made the offer with the belief that he might add to our first team.

• Like 1

It actually came up last night. McGhee was asked directly at AGM what the situation was with him and as has been alluded to above, he responded that as of yet he hasn't shown a sufficient amount to justify much of an inclusion in the U20's far less the first-team.

He comes at no cost to the club.

McGhee then went on to make a more general point that it perhaps gave an indication of the perception of the level of Scottish football when the parent club made the offer with the belief that he might add to our first team.

Good to hear it clarified that he came at no cost to the club.

• Like 1

Not really sure why anybody has a problem with this tbh. We agree to taking an unknown on loan for no cost, and in the off chance that he turns out to be a player- fantastic- if not, then there's no harm done. For every Casagolda or Semih Aydilek there's a Henrik Ojamaa.

As far as I can see, the only "established," players we signed in the summer were Tait, Clay & McHugh.

Everyone else was a speculative punt.

Which is a mental managerial position to take. It should have been six established plus 3 punts.

Burrows thinks he's running a branch of Ladbrokes.

We must hold the record for the most lame players in any first team squad in the SPL.

We should open a glue factory and melt our knacked players down.

Try to get some money back.

As far as I can see, the only "established," players we signed in the summer were Tait, Clay & McHugh.

Which is a mental managerial position to take. It should have been six established plus 3 punts.

I take your general point but its the manager/head coach who decides how the playing budget is spent.

We must hold the record for the most lame players in any first team squad in the SPL.

BieaBMRUBNUgU.gif

If you count Tait, Clay and McHugh as established then Brill, Bowman and Heneghan were all established at the respective levels also.

Blyth and Lucas are the punts and both been curtailed by injury. Belic cost nothing..so not a punt in my eyes.

As for melting players down I find it funny you want Chalmers given a new contract in another thread when he is number 1 on the list for melting due to always being injured.

Also, it was made very clear at the AGM that McGhee has full and final say on how the playing budget he is given is spent.

With only a few weeks left till 2017 this must be in with a chance of

"best post of 2016" .

If you count Tait, Clay and McHugh as established then Brill, Bowman and Heneghan were all established at the respective levels also.

Blyth and Lucas are the punts and both been curtailed by injury. Belic cost nothing..so not a punt in my eyes.

As for melting players down I find it funny you want Chalmers given a new contract in another thread when he is number 1 on the list for melting due to always being injured.

Also, it was made very clear at the AGM that McGhee has full and final say on how the playing budget he is given is spent.

Brill - injured for years.

Bowman - non league.

Heneghan - fair enough, and I'm delighted he's worked out well.

Belic - write off,

Blyth - write off.

Lucas - write off.

Would you like to argue any of those points?

Re Chalmers - I tipped him to come on to a game this season and prior to his injury, he did. I took some slating for that call at the time.

I don't mind guys like McHugh being posted missing due to injury, he took a bad one. I do mind us filling our squad with fragile players with next to zero track record.

With only a few weeks left till 2017 this must be in with a chance of

"best post of 2016" .

You're away with the fairies, boss.

Roughly a third of our first team squad has either no-showed on the pitch this season, or appeared for "ten minutes."

It's a disgraceful reflection upon our summer recruitment.

Edited by Yabba's Turd
Abuse removed. No need to be calling anyone names.