Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Tue 13 Dec 19:45

middleeastdave

Will be interesting to see how we lineup for this one. Cadden and MacLean will probably be doubtful at best while 3 games in a week looks to be well beyond Lasley now. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hastie start.

Interesting to hear Moult was doubtful yesterday, he certainly looked a bit slower than we've came to expect.

Aberdeen have regressed IMO but would expect them to run out relatively comfortable winners.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few changes for this one. Assuming he got through his 20 mins on Saturday Lucas in for Lasley, Cadden in (depending on whether he was ever legitimately in contention for Saturday or not) and Ainsworth in on the left for MacLean.

Not really holding out much hope for this one given our away record isn't all that but as ever I suppose it really depends on whether we can get the first goal.

Aberdeen always go through a sticky spell at some point in the season. They've bottled it against Celtic and Rangers recently, and failed to score against St. Johnstone.

If we score first, I think we can go on and win this.

2-1 Motherwell.

• Like 1

I've never been to Pittodrie before. Game will finish at approx 9.35, last train to Inverness is at 10pm. Google says 30 minute walk to the train station, can it be done in 20?

Last time there (famous 1-0) bus from station to near ground took best part of 15 minutes so doubt can be walked in 20. Did walk the return journey but since I was staying overnight wasn't in any hurry and didn't time it. IIRC visiting fans were in the most difficult part of stadium for street access.

Really not sure about this one, depends on who plays and how fit they are. Aberdeen seem to be blowing hot and cold so you never know.

Anyway, a night listening out for updates on the radio for me. Can't decide whether to do my Christmas cards or clean the oven while listening - the exciting life I lead!

I've never been to Pittodrie before. Game will finish at approx 9.35, last train to Inverness is at 10pm. Google says 30 minute walk to the train station, can it be done in 20?

Leave early: Yes, you will catch the train but you will miss Tait robbing Shinnie of the ball, dancing around Considine before sliding the ball under Lewis in the lat 30 seconds to win the game.......

Or you may miss Aberdeen scoring another 2... :)