Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Aberdeen Fri 23 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Terrible mistake from Samson again. Didn't actually touch Rooney but totally at fault. Hennegan sells the first goal and a worldy from Mcdonald. We get a penalty miss it miss rebound. Honestly awfull. Fully expect our fragile keeper and defence to concede 2 more in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

Heneghans clearance was poor but goal 1 was more Samson than anything. He puts his foot thro it or plays a pass a school child could execute and were fine. Instead its short and behind Heneghan. That fucking wage thief in goal is gonna get us relegated with the amount of points he costs us. I honestly dont know what Brill has to do to get a chance

Heneghan deserves as much blame for the two goals. Lucas passing the ball back at the first was criminal as well.

How have you reached that conclusion????

Pass backs like the one from Lucas have happened for years and will continue to, Samson was under no pressure and had options ... he fucked it. The pass to heneghan for the first was behind him and wide...it came with sirens!!!

How was he to blame for the second???

Dropped for who? How well do you think Brill is playing to not be first team starter?

samson is a liability every week and has umpteen clangers too his name already this season,who knows if brill will be any better but surely its time for a change,were struggling at the bottom end of the table,we cant keep sticking with a guy thats consistantly making a cunt of it.

Haven't seen us at all this season before watching the game tonight so I'm not sure if I'm on the money.

We didn't look too bad tonight

Keepers nowhere near good enough although did pull off a couple of decent saves

We need a centre mid badly

Right back I'm not sure if this was a 1 off but we got tore apart down there time & time again

Dom Thomas contributed absolutely nothing

Centre mid, right back & a keeper & we wouldn't be a bad side based on tonight for me

• Like 1

With a part-time manager who part-time managed Scotland down to 67th place in the FIFA table, how can we expect anything better? I'm afraid we're in serious trouble unless the Society (owners now) can be strong enough to demand better from the current cast of bad actors, and at the same time scout out a few new players who can actually make a difference.

• Like 1