Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Aberdeen Fri 23 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

What percentage of our goals conceded come as a result of Samson palming a ball out into the middle of the box?

It must be close to 50%

The fact the penalty was conceded as a result of him not holding (or getting to safety) a pretty tame shot, to then save the penalty and push the rebound straight back to Rooney pretty much summed up his season so far. His best performance this season, we lost 5-0 and even then a lot of his saves were follow ups to his initial "save".

Having said all that, the scoreline flattered Aberdeen. Their penalty was a shocking dive, that surely is worthy of a ban for Rooney?

Moult should've stuck ours away, but would probably have scored the rebound if half the Aberdeen team hadn't been almost at the penalty spot when he hit it.

We started well and lost that awful goal to set us back.

As a stand alone performance it wasn't that bad, but the same mistakes over and over is very frustrating!

Okay - done. Somewhere in a Burmese temple three bricks have been bought to help build a school for poor mouhtain kids. Names on the bricks are:

Brick one - steelmenonline and Motherwell FC

Brick two - superward and ya bezzer ( cos I feel guilty for calling him a ra ra skirt wearing fanboy )

Brick three - weeyin ( I think I've caused him blood pressure problems this year ) and Kmcalpin ( cos I appreciate his excellent match analysis ).

If I figure out how to load an image I'll post the photo. Don't say I never buy you anything. I'll be back at the temple tomorrow morning so I'll have a word with Buddha, see if he can help us out of relegation trouble.

Use that Taxi money and build the fucking school.

• Like 2

The only blood pressure issues CMWellfan has caused me this year is the worry I might burst a vessel laughing at him.

Oh be quiet.

You now have your name on a wall in a school for poor kids in South East Asia and this is your classless reaction.

Wank.

Anyway, happy new year to all steelmenonline members from Thailand.

Note the difference between can't and couldn't be bothered resizing the image at 10.00 pm on Christmas night.

So why are you buying Burmese bricks with Thai currency? Just curious....