January Transfer Window

Kmcalpin

There league does not start till October again so sure it won't be there

There are two leagues which run in India. There is the Super League and a break away league (I League).

The standard in the I League is dreadful but it runs until around April/May time. (Starts Dec from memory). Some of the owners of these clubs pump in loads of money to it. The guy that owns the Bangalore team is the owner of Royal Challenge (Booze company) and heavily involved with Tata Sky. Pumps money into both the football team and the cricket team which got to the final of the 20/20 in 2016.

pay more than motherwell

Some do, some don't. The average salary in the MLS is less than what we offer.

However, I'd assume in this case you are right and he'd be taking one of the higher salary spots. The "grunts" in that league make about $50k a season.

Of course, he might get turned away at the airport for being too ginger.

Not really sure what the point of this exercise was but I found it interesting regardless.

Ojamaa with Motherwell- 85 apps, 17 goals

Ojamaa without Motherwell- 127 apps, 9 goals

Not somebody I would be relying on as a goalscorer if I was Dundee, though I can see him getting a decent amount of assists as a foil for Haber. Could go either way really.