January Transfer Window

Kmcalpin

Anyone know what is happening with Craig Moore know he had a similar injury to McHugh but not heard much in a long time

He had made a return for Ayr a few weeks back but noticed he has missed their Scottish Cup game on Saturday and again tonight.

Sorry if I have made it even more confusing. What I meant was the word "Treated " in that sentence was open to the readers opinion.

Did he mean the medical treatment received for his hip injury or how he has been treated by the club over this period out with injury.

I was also trying to say he should have maybe used "I have" instead of "you have" if it was a personal gripe. Apologies for being pedantic.

I was also trying to say he should have maybe used "I have" instead of "you have" if it was a personal gripe. Apologies for being pedantic.

Wes Fletcher is a shite footballer who had - and may still have - a man bun.

Even bearing that in mind it's still likely he knows the difference between 'I' and 'you'.

• Like 3

CSI: Fitba' Tweets

Or Trump "Alternative Facts"

Positively my last comment on this. I do not do twitter and when I see how this has escalated i am pleased about that.

what I believed I was posting on was a supposed tweet attributed to Kennedy containing the word "treated" and nothing whatsoever to do with a follow up by Wes Fletcher. Like a lot of tweets they are open to conjecture.

Finally Steelboy when you dislike a player or former player you can't just leave it that you have to take it to the next level of hate in your posts.

• 2 weeks later...