Scottish Premiership Hamilton Academical V Motherwell Sat 31 Dec 13:00

Dezz

Can't see a thread for the derby only a day before the game, so here goes.

I expect a decent 'Well support to head across to Hamilton following the moral boosting win on Tuesday and we should be confident of picking up a win against a team who have only won 2 games all season, albeit they've had a load of draws.

In terms of team selection I suspect Cadden will miss out and if so I wouldn't be surprised if we go 3 at the back with Tait and McMillan/Hammell at left wing back.

I think Lasley is expected to return but I'd be tempted to keep the midfield the same as Wednesday assuming McHugh and Lucas' legs are up for it. Up front (and seemingly goalkeeper) pick themselves.

I'm going to say it'll be a good end to 2016 for the Motherwell as a 3-1 win puts us 7 points clear of the playoff places.

I'm never going to not want Samson dropped but that appears to never be on the cards.

Barring injuries I'd play the same team as v Inverness but I think Cadden and Hammell will miss out.

I just read Dougie Imrie is suspended for tomorrow. That a bonus, naw?

Really shouldn't be losing to a team that has won 2 in 19 but football doesn't work like that and this is Motherwell after all.

Not confident though!

Same team as Inverness for me.

Team should be confident of a decent result here. Keep Crawford quiet and no silly defending and we should be ok.

Agreed, so watch out for plenty of deep-sea diving from Panathonaccies in front of out 18 yard box: Crawford takes great free kicks and will be their main goal threat.

I'll be very disappointed not to win this. For all our faults we are considerably better than they are.

Accies, as always will be a very tough nut to crack tomorrow. They'll give no quarter but will certainly expect it. Guys like Seabourne and Gillespie can dish it out so we shouldn't expect a classic. Hopefully we'll be up for it and if both teams play to their best we should collect a point if not 3. We'll need to watch Crawford on the edge of our box and make sure we don't allow him a clear sight of goals. The best means of doing this is to cut off his supply and also not concede free kicks on the edge of our box.

Much too will depend on who is fit. The loss of Cadden would be a blow, Lasley less so. The problem spot will be left midfield.

COYW