Scottish Premiership Hamilton Academical V Motherwell Sat 31 Dec 13:00

Dezz

I enjoyed it during the week. But it's fairly unlistenable usually as it's so biased.

its not the same commentators.....Lewis Irons and Scott Mullen during week, Irons and Barnstaple today - they difference is one big continuous whine and child like evaulation of opposition

• Like 1

Well I've listened to most of the match and its been great to hear someone's honest opinion

Unfortunately, it's an incredibly biased opinion that rants on over the play. If you want to listen to that, you'd be as well leaving an open mic in the East Stand.

I had to stop listening to the MFC TV commentaries because they turned into 90 mins of "COME ON REF!!" and "THAT WAS NEVER A FOUL!!"

To be fair, the Mixlr commentaries have been better, but like Haggis, I had to switch off after the red card as it became painful to listen to. Hopefully a one off, as it's a great service.

Unfortunately, it's an incredibly biased opinion that rants on over the play. If you want to listen to that, you'd be as well leaving an open mic in the East Stand.

I had to stop listening to the MFC TV commentaries because they turned into 90 mins of "COME ON REF!!" and "THAT WAS NEVER A FOUL!!"

To be fair, the Mixlr commentaries have been better, but like Haggis, I had to switch off after the red card as it became painful to listen to. Hopefully a one off, as it's a great service.

I've been going for 60 years and I would say the worst thing about most of the games is the total inconsistency of the officials. The Mixir guys also call it when

the referee makes a bad call for the opposition.

Graeme Barnstaple is the worse "commentator" on Mixlr.

After the red card today he says that he does not understand modern football, well then don't try to commentate on it.

For some of us who work and live out of the country this is often the only means of getting involved in the game and his patter is pish! and repetitive pish at that.

I ain't no youngster but his constant harking back to days of playing in tackity boots wore thin ages ago.

We tune in to listen to a commentary of the game but what we get is all our yesterdays from him.

Not sure if he gets paid for this or not but even if he is doing it for nothing it is still pish.

Talk about what is happening on the park, I don't care if his daughter calls sweeties candy!!!

Anyway excellent resolve by the team to pull back a point when down to 10 men and excellent turn out by the well fans out numbering the Accies who must be one of the worse supported teams in the league.

• Like 3

Just home. Dreadful standard of football from both teams in poor conditions and on a terrible surface.

Looked like an easy decision for the red card. Right in front of the ref too. Up until that point we had been well on top.

Accies' time wasting was embarrassing, but it came back to bite them big time in the final few seconds :)

Even though we were a man down for the majority of the game we deserved to take something. Accies are dreadful, and their no 46 in particular looked like he'd won a competition to play today.

Thought McDonald put in an incredible shift, and McHugh also looked decent having been out for so long.