Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Rangers Sat 28 Jan 12:30

Yabba's Turd

Didn't even bother looking for a way to watch the game - knew exactly what to expect. Back in the days when we could beat Rangers (and in the playoff) we got results by playing our normal formation, having a go and letting them worry about us.

If we just went all out at them every game we played in the last 20 years we couldn't possibly have ended up with less points than we actually did.

Sorry but get McGhee to fvck.Clay and McHugh were and have been useless but no chance of them being replaced in the team since he signed them.Could see it going wrong for us 15 mins before they scored but he just sits there and does fvck all until we go behind.He keeps our best wide player on the bench... again and he takes 4 minutes to get the sub on for Chalmers.4 minutes when we were on the back foot which culminated with our red card, stupidity from McDonald and not the first time he's got a ridiculous red card for us.

Rangers were there for the taking every time we played them this season but pish tactics and lets be honest, pish players let a very average team beat us 4 times.If this is our standard then there's a good chance we'll be going down this season and yes I know they're better than Dundee, Accies etc but we've struggled against everybody this season.We have 2 decent players and the rest are either past it or championship level players.

• Like 2

Your looking for a goal so you put on the guy who is completely unproven rather than the guy who has scored 20 odds goals from midfield.

Craig Clay is one of the worst players I've ever seen for us. There have been lot with less ability but few as gutless. It was 45 minutes before he made a tackle.

• Like 2

Sorry but get McGhee to fvck.Clay and McHugh were and have been useless but no chance of them being replaced in the team since he signed them.Could see it going wrong for us 15 mins before they scored but he just sits there and does fvck all until we go behind.He keeps our best wide player on the bench... again and he takes 4 minutes to get the sub on for Chalmers.4 minutes when we were on the back foot which culminated with our red card, stupidity from McDonald and not the first time he's got a ridiculous red card for us.

Rangers were there for the taking every time we played them this season but pish tactics and lets be honest, pish players let a very average team beat us 4 times.If this is our standard then there's a good chance we'll be going down this season and yes I know they're better than Dundee, Accies etc but we've struggled against everybody this season.We have 2 decent players and the rest are either past it or championship level players.

That about sums it up. Lost 20 league goals in the last 20-30 minutes. We either lack stamina or concentration or both.

I was screaming at the TV to get the sub on when it went 10 v 10. Unlucky Chalmers went off, but Skippy would not have been in that position had we got a player on quicker.

At 11v10 I don't think we would have lost, but I don't know why I get excited - it was only a question of how we would find a way to fuck it up, especially v Rangers.

Us losing Skippy had a bigger impact than them losing O'Halloran. It was careless from Skippy and we will miss him next game. According to Sky was the 4th official that told Collum it was a Red card.

Tough being a Well fan at the moment.